Monday, July 19, 2010

Analog Championship Wrestling’s Money In The Bank Preview:

Posted July 17th, 2010 at 1:29 am
After about a good hour of Bs’in with Davey Suicide of Trauma Deville (itunes.com/daveysuicide) I have decided that it is time to give everyone here what they have been waiting for all friggen day. My preview and predictions for Sunday’s Money In The Bank PPV. So stop crying and start reading, THIS is your Analog Championship Wrestling Rewind for July 16th.
WWE Champion “The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus Vs. John Cena (Steel Cage Match)
Do not expect this match to be classic wrestling in any shape or form. I truly think that this will be a knock down drag out war. Do not be shocked if the Nexus makes a run in. Yes this is a Steel Cage match, but who says that someone cannot slam a door on someones head as they are trying to leave the cage giving the other guy the opportunity to make his escape. Expect Cena to win this match considering the depth of his fued with Nexus, setting up a Championship match featuring Wade Barrett as his opponent with a possible special guest referee stipulation, and take a wild guess at who will be the special guest ref… I smell a Chris Jericho swerve.
Winner: Without question John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio Vs. “The All American American” Jack Swagger
A true clash of styles, this will make for an excellent title match. I cannot say I particularly like either wrestler, due to the fact that I think the belt has no business being around a Cruiserweight, but I understand why the title resides with Rey Rey, and I feel that Jack Swagger is a horribly weak Champion and it is truly unfathomable how a moron like Swagger was ever given a push in the first place. The kid cannot talk and he has a mediocre presentation. I’m thankful this kid has been given strong workers to lead him, because if he wasn’t paired with a Rey Mysterio or a Big Show, he would totally Stink out the house. Forgive my bi-polar prediction… I hate them both.
Winner and still Champion: Rey Mysterio
Raw Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
This match is very hard to call, if you listened to this past week’s Analog Championship Wrestling podcast you would have heard our breakdown of this match. Considering the incredible combined resume of each of these talents. I had a hard time picking a winner. There are going to be a lot of high spots and some epic bumps that’s no doubt. But you have 5 former World Champions (ECW,WWE and WHC) in this match. 5 of these guys have been in at least one prior Money In The Bank match, but only one of them has one the match and cashed in with flawless results. In my mind there is one person in this match who truly has the opportunity to make the biggest impression of his life and begin to solidify his legacy. Just remember everyone has a price!!!!
Winner: Even if he bribes his way to it, Ted DiBiase Jr (Prediction paid for by Ted DiBiase Sr.)
Smackdown Money In The Bank Match
I don’t have really too much to say about this match except for the fact that Vince McMahon must think I told Santa Claus that I wanted a golden shower for Kwanza. This match is clearly set up to have one man walk out with Money In The Bank. It’s not gonna be Dolph Ziggler, or Drew McIntyre, Kane is tied up in an angle and Christian and Matt Hardy are about to begin a program. Big Show I feel was put in this match because they needed a big man to round out the bunch. I think we might see a man holding the Intercontinental and World Titles both by the end of the night thanks to that briefcase.
Winner and soon to be World Heavyweight Champion: Kofi “Ricky Steamboat Approved” Kingston

Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty Vs. The Uso’s Jimmy and Jay
It seems as if having a famous father and a Samoan heritage can get you a Tag Team Title shot these days. I understand WWE is trying to make new Tag Teams but these Uso’s F**KING SUCK! They have no business being in this match, or even being called Wrestling Royalty. These kids haven’t even proved to me they belong any were besides an FCW ring once a week and cleaning my table at the local Olive Garden for $2.45 an hour and tips. This one is one and done, and my guaranteed pick of the night!
Winner and Still Champions: Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith
With all due respect to the Diva’s and in an effort to gain some cheap heat, I will forgo covering the Womens and Diva’s title matches due to the lack of buildup or thought put into these matches. The Divas get the short end of the stick in WWE. Atleast TNA has the balls to feature there Female talent in there own segments as well as the Main Event slot. Props to TNA for that no doubt. Neither title will change hands in the Divas category… Sorry folks. I do hope you enjoyed my coverage of the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV and please do stay tuned to Analog Hype for more Analog Championship Wrestling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment